Lost in the Greens
7.79 Cr. Onwards
3116 - 4400 sq.ft.
3 BHK Apartments
LOST IN THE GREENS
Total Environment group has launched a new residential project with included best name as Lost in The greens, this is located in Seshadripuram a specific region of Central Bangalore. Each room is much ventilated and class of cutting edge technology, so that fresh quality air could be passed through windows & facades of apartments. This is best place in bangalore as investment in construction and commercial. Many real estate firms and government projects have come in Seshadripuram within including education project, entertainment space and shopping space.
Sheshadripuram is a modern region arranged in the west of Bangalore. Enterprises like Reliance Packing Industries, Jyothi Industries and Selvas Industrial Estate are situated in and around this territory. This spot is all around associated through Outer Ring street and internal city streets. The fundamental intercity street that connections this spot is Nagappa Road. Sheshadripuram is all around presented with methods for transportation, city railroad station is simply short good ways from this spot and access to city hotspots is simple.
Centralized heat pump
Centralized AC VRV framework
Beds, side tables, and closets in all rooms
Kitchen with hob, smokestack, dishwasher and cupboards
Combined with enormous glass panel
Offers clear unhampered perspectives outside
|TYPE||Carpet Area (Sq.ft.)||Total Price|
|3 BHK||3116 - 4400 sq.ft.||7.79 Cr. Onwards*|
- RCC edge structure with a stature of 9'6" from section top to piece top, aside from on account of slanted or bent rooftops.
- Stonework High quality uncovered block brickwork utilizing uniquely secured high-quality earthenware
- wire-cut blocks as well as stone brickwork for parts of the outside with profound set waterproof pointing
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean
- Beige shaded imported marble laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean & Glass mosaic tiles
- Brazilian Ipe or other characteristic hardwood/Engineered Solid Wood, completed with oil Earthenware Tiles/Tandoor Stone
- All wiring of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduit pipes
- All switches of Anchor
- Soil Good quality red soil and sand blend with fertilizer as the base layer for arranging
- Water system Sprinklers and a dribble water system framework for arranged regions
- Casings and Shutters Door and window edges and screens in Engineered Solid Wood or finger-jointed Glulam wood.
- All equipment in brush-completed hardened steel. The fundamental entryway with a night hook of Godrej or proportionate make.
© 2019. Lost in the Greens | Channel Partner of Total Environment