After The Rain
4.69 Cr. Onwards
3310 - 5120 sq.ft.
4 BHK Appartments
AFTER THE RAIN
Total Environment gathering is the best land designer in Bangalore and Pune city. Presently they offer another dispatch property available to be purchased in Yelahanka area of Bangalore city and the undertaking name is Total Environment After The Rain. The lodging venture is being developed quickly in Bangalore at Yelahanka, and this area is known for its peacefulness, present-day culture, and conventional blend culture. All out 21 acres of the land district has been given to After The Rain Yelahanka lodging venture in Bangalore, in which condos will be 3310 to 5120 square feet going. The Villas is created under the RCC edge structure with stonework parcels. The stature of each floor will be 9'6" from piece top to section top and will fluctuate dependent on the profile of the best rooftop. The project is secured with numerous social courtesies and rich greenery to take a solid way of life. Numerous gigantic frameworks have propelled at Yelahanka in late time. The area guide of property is all around associated through significant milestone and open transportation. Thruways and freeways are going through the city, while BMTC and KSRTC are offering best transports itself around street system near Ajmera Lugaano Yelahanka New Project. Here you will discover many rumored establishments, schools, associations, banks, and human services focus. Quantities of Shopping focuses, shopping centers, edifices, multiplexes, and stimulation zones are situated in the nearby region to the venture.
Centralized heat pump
Centralized AC VRV framework
Beds, side tables, and closets in all rooms
Kitchen with hob, smokestack, dishwasher and cupboards
Combined with enormous glass panel
Offers clear unhampered perspectives outside
|TYPE||Area (Sq.ft.)||Total Price|
|4 BHK||3310 - 5120 sq.ft.||4.69 Cr. Onwards|
- RCC edge structure with a stature of 9'6" from section top to piece top, aside from on account of slanted or bent rooftops.
- Stonework High quality uncovered block brickwork utilizing uniquely secured high-quality earthenware
- wire-cut blocks as well as stone brickwork for parts of the outside with profound set waterproof pointing
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean
- Beige shaded imported marble laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean & Glass mosaic tiles
- Brazilian Ipe or other characteristic hardwood/Engineered Solid Wood, completed with oil Earthenware Tiles/Tandoor Stone
- All wiring of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduit pipes
- All switches of Anchor
- Soil Good quality red soil and sand blend with fertilizer as the base layer for arranging
- Water system Sprinklers and a dribble water system framework for arranged regions
- Casings and Shutters Door and window edges and screens in Engineered Solid Wood or finger-jointed Glulam wood.
- All equipment in brush-completed hardened steel. The fundamental entryway with a night hook of Godrej or proportionate make.
© 2019. After The Rain | Marketing Partner of Total Environment