In That Quiet Earth
1431 - 2890 sq.ft.
Ultra Luxury Villas
IN THAT QUIET EARTH
Total Environment In That Quiet Earth by the Total Environment Group of land designers will undoubtedly provide for its awesome inhabitants. The project offers Apartment in 2, 3, 4 BHK arrangements at sensible value go. The destination of the task is limited by the lavish greeneries and trees. In That Quiet Earth has numerous civilities, for example, Intercom, Library, Recreation Facilities, Badminton Court, Squash Court and so on. Bangalore's limitless intrigue and eminence entices numerous and now meet its advanced endeavor through this venture which is presented at Off Hennur Road. In That Quiet Earth, the property contains 528 Apartments with an enormous bit of land saved for arranging, nursery, and greenery. Absolute Environment new dispatch living arrangements available to be purchased in North Bangalore condos size range 1431 to 2890 Sq.ft.
This Hennur Road area is one of the prevalent decisions of home purchasers for the reason of few kilometers away from the IT parks, business firms and commercial regions. The project is positioned in the proximity to the several famous institutions, schools, hospitals, clinics, banks, malls, shops, multiplexes, and entertainment hubs. Hennur transport station is found simply outside the design. Other neighboring regions are HRBR layout,Hennur, Nagawara, Lingarajpuram, Kamanahalli and Banaswadi.
Hennur Road that goes through Hennur and HBR Layout associates with the closest Railway Station at Banaswadi about 5.5 KM away. The spot is around 15-16 KM away from the Bangalore City Railway Station. Hennur sits directly on the edge of the ORR and subsequently, the availability to the Bangalore International Airport on the north, to Yeshwantpur Railway Station on the west and to KR Puram on the east is unrivaled. The transports interface workers to other real transport travel focuses like Shivaji Nagar, K R Market, Majestic, and Kempegowda International Airport. The closest significant transport stop to this region is the Hennur Bus Depot.
Centralized heat pump
Centralized AC VRV framework
Beds, side tables, and closets in all rooms
Kitchen with hob, smokestack, dishwasher and cupboards
Combined with enormous glass panel
Offers clear unhampered perspectives outside
|TYPE||Carpet Area (Sq.ft.)||Total Price|
|2 BHK||1431 sq.ft.||On Request|
|3 BHK||2305 - 2409 sq.ft.||On Request|
|4 BHK||2890 sq.ft.||On Request|
2.8 km to Maragondanahalli Lake
14.8 km to MG Road
30.4 km to BIA
13.7 km to Columbia Asia, Hebbal
4.7 km to Bangalore International School
8.7 km to Elements Mall
- RCC edge structure with a stature of 9'6" from section top to piece top, aside from on account of slanted or bent rooftops.
- Stonework High quality uncovered block brickwork utilizing uniquely secured high-quality earthenware
- wire-cut blocks as well as stone brickwork for parts of the outside with profound set waterproof pointing
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean
- Beige shaded imported marble laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean & Glass mosaic tiles
- Brazilian Ipe or other characteristic hardwood/Engineered Solid Wood, completed with oil Earthenware Tiles/Tandoor Stone
- All wiring of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduit pipes
- All switches of Anchor
- Soil Good quality red soil and sand blend with fertilizer as the base layer for arranging
- Water system Sprinklers and a dribble water system framework for arranged regions
- Casings and Shutters Door and window edges and screens in Engineered Solid Wood or finger-jointed Glulam wood.
- All equipment in brush-completed hardened steel. The fundamental entryway with a night hook of Godrej or proportionate make.
© 2019. In That Quiet Earth | Channel Partner of Total Environment