Learning to Fly
3.49 Cr. Onwards
3100 - 5249 sq.ft.
3 & 4 BHK Appartments
LEARNING TO FLY
Total Environment is a modeler driven, land structure and improvement firm - fabricating totally outfitted and modified homes with attention on the utilitarian plan. Creative ideas like porch gardens and water-bodies with each loft, utilization of normal materials for a hotter vibe and lower upkeep just as better maturing are a portion of the structural components in our undertakings. All homes are altered and widely outfitted. Our in-house property supervisory crew guarantees long haul support with attention on preventive upkeep, giving equipped and viable consideration post-handover. Figuring out how to Fly Our latest undertaking in South Bangalore and is situated at J P Nagar, Off the 100 feet street and near the Gundappa Vishwanath Underpass. The project has spanning over 3.7 acres of vast land with all superb social features. Lofts arranged in this venture are structured with the end goal that spaces made are both practical and stylish. Both the outside structure and inner viewpoints have been arranged with our center way of thinking of joining in light of nature. We will have 210 homes in this venture. The structure will be Ground + 20 stories in tallness. 2 towers which are roundabout fit as a fiddle contain 84 three-room lofts while the focal pinnacle involves 40 four-room condos and 2 penthouses. Offered with Orange particulars an all rooms have beds with bed-side tables, think about units and closets. The project is comprises awesome structure in the pads of seismic tremor obstruction, the divider has been securely protected by the divider putty, and inside dividers are splendidly planned and painted utilizing best emulsion.
Centralized heat pump
Centralized AC VRV framework
Beds, side tables, and closets in all rooms
Kitchen with hob, smokestack, dishwasher and cupboards
Combined with enormous glass panel
Offers clear unhampered perspectives outside
|TYPE||Area (Sq.ft.)||Total Price|
|3 BHK||3100 sq.ft.||3.49 Cr. Onwards|
|4 BHK||5249 sq.ft.||5.81 Cr. Onwards|
- RCC edge structure with a stature of 9'6" from section top to piece top, aside from on account of slanted or bent rooftops.
- Stonework High quality uncovered block brickwork utilizing uniquely secured high-quality earthenware
- wire-cut blocks as well as stone brickwork for parts of the outside with profound set waterproof pointing
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean
- Beige shaded imported marble laid with paper joints and completed with 8 coats clean & Glass mosaic tiles
- Brazilian Ipe or other characteristic hardwood/Engineered Solid Wood, completed with oil Earthenware Tiles/Tandoor Stone
- All wiring of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduit pipes
- All switches of Anchor
- Soil Good quality red soil and sand blend with fertilizer as the base layer for arranging
- Water system Sprinklers and a dribble water system framework for arranged regions
- Casings and Shutters Door and window edges and screens in Engineered Solid Wood or finger-jointed Glulam wood.
- All equipment in brush-completed hardened steel. The fundamental entryway with a night hook of Godrej or proportionate make.
© 2019. Learning to Fly | Marketing Partner of Total Environment